* SPECIAL OFFER *
available *until* March 14, 2022
6-Days of CRISC Training for $525!
Subscribe to attend the
4-Day COMBO CRISC Training ($525)
Pre-Recorded On-Demand Webinars
As a special bonus you’ll be able to attend the
2-day CRISC Prep Exam Training (Live, Online)
Complimentary (a $495 value)!
March 26-27, 2022
6-days (36 hours) of CRISC Training
Pre-recorded Webinar: 2-day CRISC Boot Camp Foundation Training + 2-day CRISC Prep
2-day (Live, Online) CRISC Prep Exam Training
March 26-27, 2022
Start preparing immediately with international security expert, Krag Brotby
3-month access to the CRISC Combo Training
*REGISTER and SUBSCRIBE*
CRISC COMBO TRAINING
6 days (36 hours) of CRISC Prep Training = $525
available until March 14, 2022
Register: 2 Simple Steps
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR SELF-PACED, WEB DELIVERY:
Once purchased, on-line webinar subscriptions cannot be refunded.
Subscriptions may be cancelled at any time.
Before purchasing read the legal use statement below.
About the 2-day CRISC Boot Camp Training Recording:
Beginning with the 2-day in-depth Intensive CRISC Boot Camp, this accelerated pace INSTRUCTOR-LED WORKSHOP focuses on the CRISC fundamentals, including: understanding the 4 CRISC Domains, core competencies and associated task and knowledge statements.
The CRISC Boot Camp is nearly 12 hours in length! Over 300 slides are addressed in this interactive 2-day CRISC Boot Camp, where attendees are immersed in CRISC principles with hands-on, mock CISM exam testing throughout (250 mock exam questions).
The fundamental thrust of the CRISC exam is understanding the concepts and critical thinking, not on memorizing facts. As a result, the training is presented in an interactive manner to ensure the underlying concepts are thoroughly understood.
About the 2-day CRISC Prep Exam Training Recording:
The 2-day CRISC Prep Exam Training puts the knowledge you’ve gained (during the 2-day CRISC Intensive Boot Camp) to the test!
It literally focuses on the CRISC exam itself in great detail. This nearly 12 hour, INSTRUCTOR-LED class targets the critical exam skills you’ll need to master this very difficult exam, including: review of concepts, definitions, and exam question analysis.
It provides an intense, boot camp style learning environment where you’ll be immersed in exam prep. Hands-on, you’ll participate in 200+ mock exam questions over the course of the nearly 12 hour class. Krag Brotby explains in great detail why the correct answer is correct, and why the incorrect answer is not correct (so that you thoroughly understand).
You’ll be provided with a set of invaluable tools and approaches for the CRISC exam.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
This class is taught by renowned security expert, practitioner, and author: Krag Brotby CISM, CGEIT
Megamind’s comprehensive hands-on training for the official CRISC® Exam by ISACA is taught by Krag Brotby CISM, CGEIT — renowned security expert practitioner, trainer, and author of the CISM® Review Manual. Mr. Brotby’s extensive CISM® knowledge brings a unique teaching perspective when preparing candidates for the complementary, CRISC® exam certification. Specifically focusing on IT professionals whose roles encompass security, operational, and compliance considerations.
Krag is the ’go-to’ computer security expert for mastering CRISC and CISM exams. He has successfully trained thousands of exam candidates over the past 17 years.
- Author of the official ISACA CISM Review Manual since 2005.
- Author of the CISM Glossary Document and the CRISC Glossary Document.
- Served on the ISACA Security Practice Development Committee responsible for exam question development.
- Edited the entire 1200 CISM sample question database, creating approximately 800 questions for the ISACA 2016 CISM QAE Book.
- Taught CISM courses globally during the past decade including the US Pentagon, US Marine Corp, Navy, and the Army.
- Frequent security expert practitioner/instructor at conferences globally and lectures on information security governance, metrics, information security management, GRC, and CISM exam preparation throughout Oceana, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and North America.
Read Full Bio
For maximum benefit, Megamind strongly recommends each student purchase & study materials prior to attending the workshops:
- ISACA CRISC® Review Manual (latest edition)
- ISACA CRISC Practice Questions Database
- Krag Brotby’s Glossary Document for the CRISC
(provided free: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Krag Brotby’s CRISC Glossary document.
- Krag’s actual classroom slides for the 2-day CRISC Boot Camp and the 2-day CRISC Prep Exam Training.
- Krag’s Answer Sheets for the In-Classroom CRISC Mock Exams (450 questions for both classes).
- Krag’s Business Impact Analysis (BIA) example.
- Krag’s Guidance on Your Final Prep Steps for the CRISC exam.
- Megamind’s Certificate of Completion for the CRISC Boot Camp & the CRISC Prep Exam Training (24 hours)
IMPORTANT: Registration Form Must Be Completed prior to receiving the Course Materials.
After you have completed your payment, please return to the Megamind website to fill out your registration form (link below). After we receive your completed registration form, we will send the course materials to you. Thank you.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
CRISC Prep Exam Training is recommended for IT and business professionals who identify and manage risks, including, (but not limited to):
• IT professionals
• Risk professionals
• Business analysts
• Project managers
• Compliance professionals
• Control professionals
ABOUT CRISC® (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control)
The CRISC® certification prepares the IT professional for the challenges of IT and enterprise risk management. Earning a CRISC® helps enterprises to understand business risk, and to have the technical knowledge to implement appropriate IS controls.
The CRISC® focuses on:
• Risk identification, assessment and evaluation.
• Risk response.
• Risk monitoring.
• IS control design and implementation.
CRISC® Examination and Certification Requirements:
The CRISC® exam consists of 150 multi-choice questions taken over a 4-hour period.
ISACA uses and reports scores on a common scale from 200 to 800. A candidate must receive a score of 450 or higher to pass the exam. A score of 450 represents a minimum consistent standard of knowledge as established by ISACA’s CRISC® Certification Committee.
A CRISC® candidate receiving a passing score may then apply for certification provided the following requirements are met:
• CRISC® Certification Job Practice – Effective 2015
• Prove at least three (3) years of cumulative work experience performing tasks of a CRISC® professional across at least two (2) of the four (4) new domains. Of these 2 required domains, one must be in either Domain 1 or 2.
• Successful completion of the CRISC® examination.
• Risk management and information systems control experience.
• Adhere to the ISACA Code of Professional Ethics.
• Agree to comply with the CRISC® Continuing Education Policy.
CRISC® Salary Ranking:
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems (CRISC®) ensures an IT Professional is prepared for the unique challenges of IT and enterprise risk management. CRISC® ranked as the 4th highest-paying IT certification based on the 15 Top-Paying Certifications for IT Skills and Salary Survey conducted by Global Knowledge, with an average salary of US $151,995.
- CRISC® ranked one of the top 6 most sought-after Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) certifications by CIO Magazine.
For a more detailed description regarding CRISC® qualifications and the ISACA CRISC® exam, visit the ISACA.org website.
LEGAL USE STATEMENT:
You may not share (including passwords for the training recordings), copy, reproduce, distribute, display, modify or create derivative works based upon all or any portion of K.Brotby’s/Megamind’s course ware, or any of Megamind’s related documents (including: Megamind’s 2-day Training for the CRISC Exam Recordings, Krag Brotby’s CRISC Glossary, BIA Example, 100 Q&A’s, Courseware Answer Sheet, or any additional material related to these trainings) cannot be used elsewhere in any medium whether printed, electronic or otherwise, without the express written consent of the Megamind Training Institute. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not reproduce, distribute, re-publish, display, modify, or create derivative works based upon all or any portion of the course ware or related documents for purposes of sharing or teaching any computer or electronic security courses to any third party without the express written consent of the Megamind Training Institute. Any person or entity found to have violated this policy will be subjected to legal action. If legal action is taken, any such violator will be responsible for any legal fees, court fees, attorney fees and financial liabilities from loss of revenue to the Megamind Training Institute.
Megamind reserves the right to reschedule or cancel any planned training class.
CRISC® is a Registered Trademark of ISACA.
CRISC® is an ISACA Certification.
All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective holders.